Perfect for longer stays, family reunions, corporate retreats, wedding parties, and other group gatherings, Union Creek’s vacation rental cabins offer space to relax, unwind, and enjoy an extended stay in spacious, comfortable accommodations. While still retaining Union Creek Resort’s signature rustic charm with modern conveniences, these spacious cabins also offer full kitchens, dining and living rooms, multiple bedrooms and expanded grounds. Some of the cabins even offer their own laundry facilities.
- Cribs available at $6.00 per night.
- Pets are permitted in selected cabins at $12.00 per night plus damages.
All sleeping cabins and lodge rooms have a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker and alarm clock. All rentals are supplied with linens and towels. All cabins equipped with a kitchen have all of the basic cooking and eating utensils provided. Union Creek will provide a small amount of firewood for cabins equipped with fireplaces or woodburning stoves.
Vacation rentals are self-contained accommodations and come with the following supplies/amenities.
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker (w/1 free pot of coffee)
- Alarm clock
- Linens and towels (washer/dryer included for extended stay cleaning)
- Basic cooking and eating utensils
- Cabela’s comforters in most rooms
- Pets are accepted in all vacation rental cabins ($12 per night plus damages)
- Wi-Fi is available; however, it is not always reliable or readily available due to circumstances beyond our control. We are limited because of our remote location, potential for inclement weather (rain, snow, wind, etc.), bandwidth capabilities, and number of satellite dishes we can install as an historic site.
- Union Creek will provide a small amount of firewood for cabins equipped with fireplaces or wood burning stoves
- Some cabins have been converted to be ADA-compliant
- Cribs available at $7.50 per night
- Extra people will be charged $10 per night.