Cozy and fun, rustic and comfortable – that’s what you will find in one of our 17 authentic log cabins lodging here at Union Creek Resort. While all of the cabins are clean and comfortable, each has its own unique personality, layout, furnishings and amenities.
Many of our log cabins have been carefully restored with new furnishings and modern conveniences, including log furniture and country décor. We are currently in the process of renovating all of our facilities (while also keeping the historic integrity of the resort).
Log Cabins Amenities
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Linens and towels
- All cabins equipped with a kitchen have all of the basic cooking and eating utensils provided
- Private picnic benches in front of most cabins
- Creek-side benches are available to relax and enjoy Union Creek, which flows through the middle of our property
- Cabela’s comforters in most rooms
- Pets are accepted in most rooms ($12 per night plus damages)
- Wi-Fi is available; however, it is not always reliable or readily available due to circumstances beyond our control. We are limited because of our remote location, potential for inclement weather (rain, snow, wind, etc.), bandwidth capabilities, and number of satellite dishes we can install as an historic site.
- Union Creek will provide a small amount of firewood for cabins equipped with fireplaces or wood burning stoves
- Some cabins have been converted to be ADA-compliant
- Cribs available at $6.00 per night