Wake up to the smell the fresh, forest air and the sounds of rippling streams! Nestled
in a serene forest setting and close to Crater Lake National Park, Union Creek Resort offers the best of rustic cabin lodging combined with modern comforts and conveniences. We offer visitors plenty of lodging options, including 17 authentic log cabins, five spacious vacation rentals for longer stays or more guests, or private rooms within our historic Lodge. Each room and cabin boasts its own distinct personality, layout, furnishings and amenities.
Though we’re a historic “resort” dating back to 1922, we also value your comfort and are in the process of carefully restoring all of the accommodations with new furnishings and modern conveniences, including log furniture and country décor. Union Creek Resort takes pride in clean and well-maintained facilities.
Our cabin and room options are perfect for any need – including cozy, romantic bungalow cabins for couples, multiple rooms for read this post here families, and large 4-bedroom cabins for large groups and families of up to 14 people. View all of our rooms and cabins pages to see photos and descriptions of all of our accommodations, some with full kitchens and dining rooms, 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom options, fireplaces and wood stoves, washing machines, and handicap-accessible options.
- Microwave oven
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Linens and towels
- All cabins equipped with a kitchen have all of the basic cooking and eating utensils provided
- Private picnic benches in front of most cabins
- Creek-side benches are available to relax and enjoy Union Creek, which flows through the middle of our property
- Cabela’s comforters in most rooms
- Pets are accepted in most rooms ($12 per night plus damages)
- Wi-Fi is available; however, it is not always reliable or readily available due to circumstances beyond our control. We are limited because of our remote location, potential for inclement weather (rain, snow, wind, etc.), bandwidth capabilities, and number of satellite dishes we can install as an historic site.
- Union Creek will provide a small amount of firewood for cabins equipped with fireplaces or wood burning stoves
- Some cabins have been converted to be ADA-compliant
- Cribs available at $7.50 per night